Marka in Ghana

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Picture Time!!

I've been describing a lot of what has been going on in writing and I figured its about time to upload some pictures. Enjoy!

The first picture is from from the first few days... when I was in the hotel, this is the water container.



The second picture is of the fowl tied to the front of the motorcycle. The fowl I received from the chief.



The Thrid picture shows my room which is the hut on the right.. the one of the left has some maize staorage and food in it.




Here is a picture of Zach, hes wearing the green pants.



Here is Simon Holding Kinsley.. you can't not love this kid.



Here is me making soap.



This is the small plot of land that we grow maize on. Two of those rows were done by me! :)

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home